Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Soaped Up Fast, Rinsed Off Quick...



I love soap bondage. I mean, I love it. Between the American and the Hispanic dramas, we get a consistent stream (Ok, to be fair, only the Hispanic soaps have been anywhere near consistent lately, but in the 80's - early 90's the American's rocked) of young (18ish - mid-20's), medium (Late 20's - mid-40's), and yeah, even sometimes older (Late 40's & up), babes bound and gagged, sometimes for long, long, periods of time, and almost always with great close-ups.

In fact, if someone said that I had to choose between soaps, other mainstream media, and "pro" stuff, I'd go with the soaps hands down.

All that said, and adding that it's difficult to complain anytime you get a trio of MILFs bound and gagged... I'm gonna do it anyway.

My main issue, as many of you may surmise, are the pitiful gags. The only one that's even somewhat acceptable is the cleave "Tea" wears. Otherwise, while not quite as useless as the irritatingly far too common "barely-stuck-on-tape-gag", they're pretty bad.

It's almost like the gals got together and decided that while they would go along with this (Admittedly ridiculous) plot contrivance, they wouldn't be put in any sort of discomfort. Nice, comfortable, chairs, barely tied to them, and gags that would literally fall off/out if they so much as opened their mouths.

As for the DooL DiD storyline, while I will readily concede the damsel (Shelley Hennig) is a BABE, I haven't seen anything to get excited about. I mean, like, wake me when there's a gag. Otherwise, yaaawwwwnnn....

2 comments:

DID Man said...

Hey Vince,
Wake up, there was a tape gag!

The Greyman said...

I saw it. Hands in front and a barely stuck on tape-gag.

Yipee...