Friday, June 17, 2011

New Scene New Clip - Norwegian Woods (2009)

Norwegian Woods (2009) can best be described as a Korean black comedy horror slasher. The makers try to pull off the Cohen Brothers thing, but while the effort can be seen, it's just not a particularly good film. Not good as in not scary, not funny, and has plot holes you can drive a truck through. Still, it is somewhat bloody, and it's not the worst way to waste a couple of hours, and there is a nice little DiD scene in it. 

The girl, who's name I cannot find, is in these woods with two of her buddies sniffing glue. One of the guys notices that she's not all that bad looking and begs for sex, but she's having none of it. He then tries to force her, but the other guy pulls him off long enough for her to bust him in the nads and run off. This is definitely not her day, as she runs smack dab into two guys trying to bury a body (Told you about the Cohen thing, right?). They grab her, tie and cleave-gag her with her own shirt, and proceed to dig another grave. The good news is, she doesn't get buried. The bad news is... well, I said this just wasn't her day right? I guess that's what you get for going into the woods with two morons to sniff freakin' glue. I thought no one did that stupid shit anymore. 

The gag scene doesn't last all that long, darn it, but she does get away again, albeit with her hands still tied behind her, wearing just a bra. Not a bad little scene, all things considered.

I'm posting two clips, one high quality with just the gag scene, and another, slightly lesser quality, with all the DiD scenes.



Enjoy. 

4 comments:

Jonty said...

*In my best singing voice*

"I once had a girl, or should I say, she once had me...
She showed me her room, isn't it good,..........."

Greg-O said...

If I can ask, where do you get these movies? I would like to watch the ones you have recommended. Any others you think are good films?

And, do these movies have English sub-titles?

The Greyman said...

Jonty - Thanks... I think. You're little song totally went over my head, but carry on my friend.

The Greyman said...

Greg, as I said, I get most of them from torrent sites. The best is Asia Torrents, but I've gotten them from other sites as well.

Like with all movies, you're going to get more crap than good stuff when downloading films, but yes, there are a number good ones. I'll try to post some more reviews, but it also depends on what sort of films you like.

Yes, most of them come with English subs. Not all though, and sometimes the subs themselves are a real adventure, especially if they're literally transcribed or done by a person with limited knowledge of the English language.

But that's just part of their charm I suppose.