Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What I'm Watching on TV

Basically, TV these days sucks, unless you're into "talent/drama" reality crap like American Idol, Dancing With The Stars, and The Amazing Race. To say I dislike these kinds of shows really doesn't do the term justice.

I despise them.

I loathe them.

Get the point? Still, that's not to say there's nothing
to watch.

Burn Notice rocks. Best show on the air, though I do have a problem with Gabrielle Anwar. Not her on air character. She does a good job playing her, but Gabby herself. Has there ever been an actress with such a fine-ass, tight little body, and yet such an fugly face?

Anyway, highly recommend the show. I like Leverage too, though it's a little been there, done that, as so far as the characters go ("Cool" black guy, who also happens to be a computer genius? Puleeze...), it's well made, and the chicks are hoooooot. I mean, Gina Bellman? Smokin'! She takes some time off and is replaced by

Seven of Nine.


That's pretty strong. Just wish they'd figure out a way to get the babes into some gags and ropes.

Other shows I really like:

  • The Big Bang Theory
  • Criminal Minds
  • Mythbusters
  • Pawn Stars
That's about it for my "can't miss, must see" list, though there are other shows I watch. I'm really starting to like "Cougartown" for instance.

Mostly, I try to make up the difference with movies. More on that in my next post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I pretty much dislike what you dislike. Have you tried Justified on F/X???

The Greyman said...

Yeah, I like JUSTIFIED a lot. Also getting to like BREAKOUT KINGS too.

Comedy wise, BIG BANG THEORY has kind of taken a step back, as has THE OFFICE, but MODERN FAMILY seriously cracks me up.

I don't really want to like it, because I dislike shows that try to force gay characters on me (figuratively speaking), but damn that show makes me laugh out loud a lot, and not many shows can pull that off.